Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Gas is Rising at the Pump Again

A photo of BPs latest pump design. The design ...Image via Wikipedia
Maybe it's just me. I filled up my tank to the jeep yesterday and noticed the cost was higher than usual.  It now cost $3.29 for a gallon of unleaded gas in the city of  Chicago.  Just when I thought driving in the city had become economical, I am thrown for a loop.  I know it''s time for me to get back on the trains and take advantage of a great public transportation system.  That way I can save money and become more open to people.  It's funny how many interesting and funny people you met when you are on a train.  If the prices continue to rise,  my hair will definitely stand in protest to the fleecing of Americans.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment